New features in alpha 19?

JuKu96

Hi,

There are an couple of things, where i dont know, if its an bug or an feature.

For example i couldnt see my team mates area in an multiplayer game at beginning.

Is this an feature?

Next, not every unit can destroy every building.

Also it seems to be that some buildings arent destroyable.

What is about capturing?

How does this feature works?

I think new alpha isnt really easy to start, like other versions of this game.

There are some features, which makes this game an little bit too complicated for beginners.

Whats the intention about it?

I play 0 A.D. since alpha 16, now its alpha 19.

Edited by JuKu96
  • Like 1

[...]

There are an couple of things, where i dont know, if its an bug or an feature.

For example i couldnt see my team mates area in an multiplayer game at beginning.

Is this an feature?

[...]

It's a feature. You need to research a technology at the market before you can see your allies. (just like in AOEII)

• Like 1

I still think the capture feature sould be second place. destroy sould be the main action of the units and capture sould be second. Because many people dont know the shortcut and it's wierd that units capture first and need to be told to attack with a short-cut.

There sould be a icon with description for the capture feature, And not every unit sould be able to capture so you get unique units with different tasks.

• Like 1

I'm tired about asking the same, and we aren't only. But nobody read the manual, in my FB page I talk the guys where find the things, without ask to me, read the manual, careful, so they discover a whole new world, like me the first time.

May be we need a new topic into the manual like Pro Evolution Soccer, sometime ago when Konami team do changes with controls, they make a section named, what is new and what we change from last version, example PES2011 compared to PES2012 , you read only the new features control and commands without read again, how rotate camera, etc...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...