Main Menu backgrounds aren't drawn properly

GunChleoc

On the start screen, the backgrounds for the menus aren't drawn properly. I have the same problem when starting a game, but during the game, everything looks fine. The result screen is then screwed up again.

You can see my graphics settings in one of the attached screenshots.

0 A.D. Alpha 19, Windows 7 64 bit, NVidia GeForce GT 540M

post-14940-0-68880800-1448918314_thumb.p

post-14940-0-44365300-1448918318_thumb.p

post-14940-0-41759600-1448918322_thumb.p

post-14940-0-76126000-1448918325_thumb.p

I just started from a command line, there are no messages. I couldn't find any logfiles - I followed the instructions and found only an empty "log" subdirectory with a reanme.txt in it.

One of the things that seems to be happening is that elements are still there after they should have been hidden or destroyed, e.g. the overlapping screen tips in the top right corner in the last screenshot.

I just started from a command line, there are no messages. I couldn't find any logfiles - I followed the instructions and found only an empty "log" subdirectory with a reanme.txt in it.

That sounds like the wrong log folder, which instructions on that page did you follow? The game must create some log files or it wouldn't even run.

The game doesn't output anything to the Windows command line, it is only debug output that requires a tool like DebugView or a debugger to view.