Bugged or not working config options

wowgetoffyourcellphone

I have this in local.cfg:

fov = 30.0                        ; Field of view (degrees), lower is narrow, higher is wide

But it does not seem to be work. Is this bug or is my hardware junk? (a Geforce 730M should handle it I think)

I was tryin to experiment with FOVs.

Also, resolution doesn't work for me ither:

; Force a particular resolution. (If these are 0, the default is; to keep the current desktop resolution in fullscreen mode or to; use 1024x768 in windowed mode.)xres = 1280yres = 720

My native resolution is 1600x900, but the game will not go to 1280x720. I swear I was able to do this in past iteration of game.

Are there other config options that are bug?

I have this in local.cfg:

fov = 30.0                        ; Field of view (degrees), lower is narrow, higher is wide
But it does not seem to be work. Is this bug or is my hardware junk? (a Geforce 730M should handle it I think)

I was tryin to experiment with FOVs.

Note that option is in the [view] section of default.cfg, so you either need to use view.fov or put it into a [view] section.

Also, resolution doesn't work for me ither:

; Force a particular resolution. (If these are 0, the default is; to keep the current desktop resolution in fullscreen mode or to; use 1024x768 in windowed mode.)xres = 1280yres = 720
My native resolution is 1600x900, but the game will not go to 1280x720. I swear I was able to do this in past iteration of game.

It won't set the fullsreen resolution due to some problems in SDL2 (so the comment is temporarily wrong), see #2845, but it will set the size in windowed mode.

• Like 1