Look and sounds some familiar [ AoeII mod] based in 0A.D?

I'll give Enkeli a link to this topic. Let's see if we can bring you guys together and fix this misunderstanding or lack of proper credits.

And about the video: I know, you always do! Thanks for that. I keep in mind you see my videos over here. In fact I event saluted you guys on of my latest videos/streams.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Revan Shan said:

I'll give Enkeli a link to this topic. Let's see if we can bring you guys together and fix this misunderstanding or lack of proper credits.

And about the video: I know, you always do! Thanks for that. I keep in mind you see my videos over here. In fact I event saluted you guys on of my latest videos/streams.

No problem friend, we are careful with our legal issues and intellectual property Creative Commons lincense 3.0 By SA

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.es

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, FeXoR said:

I find that rather sad. It would be nice if stuff from 0 A.D. would be used widly (Abiding to the lisences that is of cause!)

The problem is his want don't get credit by that, and said something like he work in our project and that enough reason.

even he say he modeled Ptolemaic CC.

and he wants  his mod will be oficial by Microsoft and get some money selling it.

I agree that was bad manner at least and I also agree with how Age of Kings Heaven forum adminitrators handled the issue.

I don't agree with "we won" though since IMO it'd be in the interest of our contributors and 0 A.D. in general if our contend would be used widely (obaying to the lisenses that is ofc.).

And now the links are removed making it harder/less likely that people can enjoy the work of them (the creators of the mod) and others (e.g. 0 A.D. contributors).

(If the links targets are still there in the first place that is...)

• Like 1

He claim have rights over Egyptian buildings in both project  because he visit Egypt take photos and design mostly of them.

I asked to him about his work in 0 A.D, so I ask why nobody even Erik, never ear about him, so he try to lie to me again arguing he have a personal conflict with Erik. And he try to invite to talk about that in FB more private.

The people starts to believe that lies.

https://youtu.be/D_6bLzHMmu0

IMG_3680.PNG

In the first reply: the creator of this mod was work for 0A.D.

second reply: the Egyptian architecture is based on  0A.D models because 0A.D is open source and he is part of team member. So not problem here.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Is worse than I fear...

http://www.moddb.com/mods/aoe-2-hd-new-units-and-terrain-re-skin/images/complain

TheRegisteredOne Sep 6 2014

You shouldn't stop, righteous communities would be more than happy to ban stolen material and chase out the thieves, and anybody with any shred of taste would see Enkeli's mod for the inconsistent hodgepodge piece of shhh___ that it is. Modders with vision don't steal, and modders without vision don't make anything good, and that is plain for any intelligent audience to see.

ReplyGood karmaBad karma+15 votes

He claims to have the rights.

magachs Sep 6 2014

You might want to contact him personally, for in his Facebook page he claims to have the right to use your units since he won't use them for profit, also he said he had no way to know who the author (you) was or something... Either he's a lying sack of s--- or there's a big, BIG misunderstanding.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

http://modding53.rssing.com/chan-15310751/all_p346.html

Spoiler

Dire_Wolf writes: This is the same guy who claims to have developed AGE and Jorgito's unit pack among other things on his own blog.

John the Late writes: Enkeli, you can't expect anyone to respect you if you take files from the AoKH blacksmith and re-upload them at your website, claiming full credit

enkeli writes: Sorry, but I never I award the creation of TP, or any program, if I've said many times I've used units CIV III and believes only the Persians buildings, but I have given credit to those who have otherwise created, even postponed to communicate with work by devianart Tzontlimixtli where after a few messages allowed me the use of their buildings. Unless otherwise have not taken the material from anyone else. At least everything was part of Tzontlimixtli take, but if I've won the creation of something that I did not miss, then I apologize, it is written for that person.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

A team mate  publish on Taringa ( one most important sites in Latin America)   

¡Hola!, Hace un par de semanas publique el mod de AOE2 Creado por mi amigo Enkeli pues después de semanas logramos publicarlo en Greenlight y pedimos ayuda para que "Salga al aire" en steam y ver este grandioso mod Oficializado, aquí os dejo el link Junto a una breve reseña.

Hi !, A couple of weeks ago publish the AOE2 mod. Created by my friend Enkeli because after weeks we managed to publish it in Greenlight and asked for help to "Get out" in steam and see this great mod Officialized, here I leave you the Link Next to a brief review.

In Mayorcete streaming he wants contribution , but his desire was will be official mod like Forgotten Empires was, Mayorcete ask his motivation, he reply: the money.

Here was their try.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=435524174&result=1

nothing, another frustrating try.

He changed the Civic Center ( he called same way as us) . He changed mostly of buildings texture.

Finished the mining camps, loggers, and the farmhouse, as well as the Civic Center.
As I had problems with alleged plagiarism of 0 A.D I decided to do the Civic Center again in a different way.
You can also see the new terrain textures more realistic, and as I said, the road system. A nearby building will create a path to another building as seen between the bunkhouse and the civic center that created a path, but in a building a little out of the way this does not happen. So this will encourage you to have a city a little more realistic if you want to have the road system. These roads, by the way, increase the speed of movement of your troops.

IMG_3696.PNG

IMG_3684.JPG

IMG_3685.JPG

• feneur locked this topic