Finishing the Seleucid Faction ideas

Phalanx

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet. Submitted. I want your guy's opinion on something. To balance the roster that we have collectively come up with, I am planning on leaving the Thracians out of the new proposed roster (or suggesting that they be heavily nerfed). This is done to balance the Seleucids on a meta scale, because the diversity of the roster makes it a bit op. It is a Diadochi faction so it needs good pikes/spears, it is a Middle Eastern faction so it needs good archers, and the devs already stated that is was a cav faction, so swords are the area that needs to be cut. If you think having the swords early won't make it OP, please tell me. I'm just trying to balance it so the new roster isn't very OP against other factions.

• 1 month later...

Uhhh..... I'm on Linux. I don't think I can do that.....

There most likely is some application for creating zip files on Linux (isn't 7-zip available for Linux as well for example?), but in either case, just put it in some kind of archive. It doesn't matter much whether it's zip, 7-zip, gzip, or whatever :)

• Like 1

The package that provides 7-zip on Linux systems is from pzip and most Linux distros have zip installed by default to deal with all those DOS downloads still available besides the fact the zip libraries are used by lots of apps for data compression the one most here would be familiar with is blender.

edit: try looking for Archive Manger in your menu ;)

Enjoy the Choice :)

Edited by Loki1950

The package that provides 7-zip on Linux systems is from pzip and most Linux distros have zip installed by default to deal with all those DOS downloads still available besides the fact the zip libraries are used by lots of apps for data compression the one most here would be familiar with is blender.

Enjoy the Choice :)

(While not used for compression I guess most here would be familiar with 0 A.D. ;) We have the installer/package provide the compression :) )