Finishing the Seleucid Faction ideas

Phalanx

Question; what do the Macedonian hypapists have weapon wise? The Seleucids also used them as an elite unit, but they were more of hoplites, with a hoplon and a dory.

The helmets are props , aren't part of the unit, only are "attached" to head

So switching the Cataphract's helmet will be easier thrn re-doing its armour?

Question; what do the Macedonian hypapists have weapon wise? The Seleucids also used them as an elite unit, but they were more of hoplites, with a hoplon and a dory.

So switching the Cataphract's helmet will be easier thrn re-doing its armour?

His armour is another issue :) Here are all the hellenic carth and roman armors that we have, (I removed Celt Mauryan and Iberian)

post-12287-0-45854300-1445275536_thumb.p

You should find the ones you want in this. After that, just change the name in the xml, and it's done.

His armour is another issue :) Here are all the hellenic carth and roman armors that we have, (I removed Celt Mauryan and Iberian)

attachicon.gifRome And hele armors.png

You should find the ones you want in this. After that, just change the name in the xml, and it's done.

The marian legionaire armour looks similar to the one in the picture above. A cuirass could work as well.

I think too the cataphract need new animation since they use both hand to wield the cavalry pike or kontos. They should have heavy charge bonus but low regular attack. This game really need to add charging for tactical depth.

but I'm thinking more like Parthian, the heavy armor of the horse itself.

That shouldn't be static, even in AoK have animations; the cataphracts and knights ...etc.