Ship into the land

Lion.Kanzen

Weird indeed. I assume it has to do with the units-moving-through-obstructions bug http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/3410

Besides giving an advantage when attacking on land, this bug becomes very annoying as you have a hard time getting back into the water (at least in one of my games it was barely possible to ship some units to the enemy on a naval map).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I experienced the very same problem yesterday, It was quite funny to see my ships entering my opponent's city though...

I'm using the latest build Alpha XIX : Syllepsis build 17141-dev at the moment, so I guess It's pretty "Normal".

See you

Spike

post-20736-0-23143600-1446892788_thumb.p

Small correction, Spike, the version you use from the dev ppa is not the most up-to-date version.

Unstable version: You can try a more up-to-date but less-well-tested version from our development snapshot PPA, which should be updated each week. Follow the instructions above but use the ppa:wfg/0ad.dev repository name.

from play0ad.com ^

It is more up-to-date than the alpha releases but still not the newest. For the real dev version you should download the source code (this version is also known as SVN) For that, see these instructions: http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/BuildInstructions#Linux

Edited by niektb
  • Like 2