what is your game level offline ?

No, its impossible. Not vs 3 very hard AI. They keep you under pressure and when you hardly came to build a fortress, they came with siege weapons.

And their units come seek your units even on the side of your territory while working wood.

The only way to win is to go kill their trade line with champions and get the money, kill some workers in the meanwhile and then, when you champions health are low, make them follow you into your city defences.

..etc etc.. until they are enough weak

Edited by JC (naval supremacist)

• 2 months later...

I see that someone deleted my funny poll I made .

Why are you so serious and boring ?

What you posted was not a "funny poll", it was a poll about whether or not banned users (or one user? ;) ) should be allowed back in the lobby. The way to be allowed back in the lobby is not to nag about it, but to show that you can behave in a mature and polite way. If you find behaving well boring, maybe that's the answer to why you were banned, and maybe you should find something else to do until you understand what was wrong about your behavior.

Yes Feneur, my poll was not funny, so you are probably agree it was hilarous (did you read the questions ? xD ) and I feel sick when I saw it was removed. :(

I just checked all those players online on the forum when I post it... sure they didnt have time to participate my survey. :unknw:

At least, you can remove it later, like in 5 or 6 months, time to buy a new laptop, not within 10 seconds .. baaah .. no fun.

When i behave polite and mature, they tell me I'm JC and report me, when I don't, they tell me I'm racist or something .. So what ? :search:

Whatever, I know i'm ostrazied forever and the lobby is full of agents reporting me whatever i do or however i play (pro level or beyond)

P.S : now i can beat 2 vs 6 very Hard offline and made a video for Lion.Kanzen tread, so he can he links it (if he's agree)

jc

All i want to to do is to play with my friends from all over the world, theres nothing wrong with that.

Edited by JC (naval supremacist)

You replied to a topic that was closed. And it was closed for a reason. Replying in another topic defeats the purpose of both topics in general and closing a topic specifically. So I ask you to stop that.

All i want to to do is to play with my friends from all over the world, theres nothing wrong with that.

Playing doesn't requite you to write anything and it was not your playing that got you banned. I can only advise you to think before acting (including but not exclusively writing), again, especially how others might feel about your actions (including but not exclusively what you say).

• Like 1