Hello from a classical music lover.

Hi everyone.

Excuse me for not sorting out my profile yet. I'll do it a bit l8tr when I can get back to my PC. It's proving a bit cumbersome for me on my tablet.

I'm an old aoe player from down south (South Africa). Back in them ole' days lag over the ocean was quite an ishoe and we formed our own tournaments and ranking system down here. I was a mediocre player at best.

Thanks to all those who have started and kept 0ad going you are truly an inspiration to the little people like myself.

Zy

• Like 4

Hi everyone.

Excuse me for not sorting out my profile yet. I'll do it a bit l8tr when I can get back to my PC. It's proving a bit cumbersome for me on my tablet.

I'm an old aoe player from down south (South Africa). Back in them ole' days lag over the ocean was quite an ishoe and we formed our own tournaments and ranking system down here. I was a mediocre player at best.

Thanks to all those who have started and kept 0ad going you are truly an inspiration to the little people like myself.

Zy

Welcome to the forums. Nice to meet a fellow South African. Before you I only knew of two 0ad players other than myself.

Thanks Alekusu. Them there Gauls in your avatar have been a favorite of mine since my childhood. I haven't hadafix of them for a while though, maybe I should contact my dealer Getafix.

Germanic celt, nice to meet you too. I was wondering how many SA people might be here. It seems not many.

I'm actually not able to play at the moment because my PC is to old, lol :-) but I'm gonna take care of that as soon as I can.

I just find this genre of rts game facinating with its base in factual history and the associated arts like the music and graphics. I guess it's the spirit of the game that draws my attention here.

Zy

Tried to edit the font size. Sorry if its small. I don't know what's going on with this tablet.

Edited by Zhyyra

Hello kosmo. By composers, do you mean software (as in Reaper or Audigy) or humans (as in Mozart or Chopin)?

If humans, then I can't really say that I have been listening to classical as intently as to have preferences but I do enjoy my Mozart and Strauss CDs now and then.

Or were you referring to sequenceing software?

Zy