Cossacks 3 announced !

Two questions:

1. Is it released or just announced?

2. Is this game free? If not, how much does it cost?

1#Scheduled for release "this year, when it’s done" Grigorovich says, Cossacks 3 will include 12 playable nations, including France, England, Russia, Ukraine and Prussia/Austria. Each will have their own unique forces and structures. Coming to Linux, Macintosh and Windows PC, it will include 5 historical campaigns, as well as multiplayer.

2# No it wont be free and the price is unknown yet.

Edited by feneur
cleaned up formatting

Awesome, I'm playing a lot of EU4 right now so seeing as how this covers the same period I'm pretty excited.

Also there's the fact I used to play Cossacks 1 so nostalgia's involved.

1#Scheduled for release "this year, when it’s done" Grigorovich says, Cossacks 3 will include 12 playable nations, including France, England, Russia, Ukraine and Prussia/Austria. Each will have their own unique forces and structures. Coming to Linux, Macintosh and Windows PC, it will include 5 historical campaigns, as well as multiplayer.

I know Cossacks 1 used to have Ukraine with those awesome (best?) rifleman, but historically Ukraine didn't exist until the 20th century so it does seem weird to see it.

I assume Ottomans will be present too which should make the architecture and units have more variety.