Small contributions from a player

Totombo

:sword_rune: Hi I'm new here, first I would like to congratulate the developers for the great work they have heho, finally can enjoy a good strategy game.

I would love to prosper faster and reaches its official release soon.

I will express my ideas and opinions to try to contribute and participate: :rtfm:

1- The main multiplayer menu and have the perfect settings menu, but you can not adjust the sound options,

in a multiplayer game only the host can put the civilizations of each player would be nice to have a list of friends and to

send private messages. Moreover, the decoration or interface is a bit poor and something important to attract players.

2- An important issue regarding the units, the military can gather resources! that's a mistake? you can build buildings

may be normal, but if the army instead of being prepared for battle or fighting, resources are picking ... unrealistic.

3- Warships have a good size but just are watched his shot, a super small arrow barely visible,

fish stocks hard time watching them at sea.

4- The ranking, you can see there is prepared a section to this category, an important incentive to attract players is having a good system

ranking or punctuation, where you can improve and compete with other players. It is an important issue.

And there are few things more to improve, are making a great game, still in alpha state is the best strategy game today.

Thank you very much and sorry for my English. :bye:

:sword_rune: Hi I'm new here, first I would like to congratulate the developers for the great work they have heho, finally can enjoy a good strategy game.

I would love to prosper faster and reaches its official release soon.

I will express my ideas and opinions to try to contribute and participate: :rtfm:

1- The main multiplayer menu and have the perfect settings menu, but you can not adjust the sound options,

in a multiplayer game only the host can put the civilizations of each player would be nice to have a list of friends and to

send private messages. Moreover, the decoration or interface is a bit poor and something important to attract players.

The looks should indeed be improved. However, I don't think other players should be able to alter settings .

That would cause problems with trolls dropping by. Improved chat (in the game and in the game setup) is also needed indeed.

2- An important issue regarding the units, the military can gather resources! that's a mistake? you can build buildings

may be normal, but if the army instead of being prepared for battle or fighting, resources are picking ... unrealistic.

That's one of the main features of the game. Most soldiers in those days weren't professional soldiers, but only part-time.

So they can do all economic tasks, just like citizens, but on some tasks (especially food-related), they're slower than women.

There are also soldiers that can't do economic tasks, namely the champions.

3- Warships have a good size but just are watched his shot, a super small arrow barely visible,

fish stocks hard time watching them at sea.

Didn't really understand this message.

4- The ranking, you can see there is prepared a section to this category, an important incentive to attract players is having a good system

ranking or punctuation, where you can improve and compete with other players. It is an important issue.

Actually, ranking was implemented in the past, but there were issues with it. So it's disabled again (it's just a test version, you know).

And there are few things more to improve, are making a great game, still in alpha state is the best strategy game today.

Thank you very much and sorry for my English. :bye:

I mean two different things, in the sea there is no reference about the fishes, hard to send the ships to got some resources if u cant find any place to farm, and the warships u cant see if they are attacking or not, arrows are really small too. Thas waht i meaning in the post before. sorry my english, Spanish my main Language. Greetings

Edited by Totombo
  • Like 1

I mean two different things, in the sea there is no reference about the fishes, hard to send the ships to got some resources if u cant find any place to farm, and the warships u cant see if they are attacking or not, arrows are really small too. Thas waht i meaning in the post before. sorry my english, Spanish my main Language. Greetings

Yo también he notado que no se ven las flechas de algunos barcos. Con respecto a los peces se pueden ver en el mini mapa mandas el barco pesquero, casi siempre tienen una animación saltando, hay que tener paciencia y esperar un poco.

--------

with ships some times the arrows aren't visible, I'm not sure if the attach point is in the right place or if is missing.