Mouse pointer

J1N6666

Oh, my bad.

Lined up, as in the graphic?

Or lined up as, you click on something --------------------------->Here but actually click on something ----------------------------->Here?

This is what I meant.

The mouse pointer is seen but when I click, it is actually vertically off for some reason.

Thanks for the report! We need some more info.

How big is the difference, a few pixels or more? I have seen a cursor offset bug on OS X, but not yet on Windows.

Do you start the game in fullscreen mode? Is the cursor offset from the start of the game? What happens if you switch to windowed mode (Alt+Enter)?

Also, please attach the system_info.txt log from the game's log folder.

Thanks for the report! We need some more info.

How big is the difference, a few pixels or more? I have seen a cursor offset bug on OS X, but not yet on Windows.

Do you start the game in fullscreen mode? Is the cursor offset from the start of the game? What happens if you switch to windowed mode (Alt+Enter)?

Also, please attach the system_info.txt log from the game's log folder.

How big is the difference?

The mouse in game cursor points to the upper left with an arrow. but what it is actually pointing to is on the bottom left. Basically, it's pointing to the upper left corner but it's actually on the bottom left.

Do you start the game in fullscreen mode?

Yes I start the game in full screen mode.

Is the cursor offset from the start of the game?

Yes, it starts off misaligned.

What happens if you switch to windowed mode (Alt+Enter)?

OH WOW! Switching into windowed mode actually fixes the mouse cursor misalignment.

However, I dislike playing in windowed mode due to accidentally clicking on things outside of the game.