Greetings from a new member

Greetings, i am Julian Bashir.

This is my first time download and play a free real-time strategy games especially when it have a rare historical background which most game producer wouldn't consider about. I must admit i love it although it have some technical and historical issue but nonetheless it was good game.

I hope i could play a complete version of 0AD sometime in the far future.

Wrt technical issues, most of them are known but hard to solve. If you find something specific you think we don't know, you can always mention it.

But we should at least correct the historical issues. So if you could tell those, with some documentation/references added, that would be great. Though some inaccuracies can't be fixed due to gameplay reasons. F.e. the Celts should have sloped walls, not straight, but those sloped walls would take so much ground that it leaves no space to build other stuff.

Though some inaccuracies can't be fixed due to gameplay reasons. F.e. the Celts should have sloped walls, not straight, but those sloped walls would take so much ground that it leaves no space to build other stuff.

Not all celt wall were "sloped". ;)

ps: hellpo doctor

JulianBashir.jpg

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone