Bonjour

Hi ! i am 17 my name is loris and i live in france

Back then i've been a AoE II fan (and a very bad player)

i've did some games on this 0.A.D (loose them al ;c) and i have to say it's pretty awesome.

oh btw if you're willing to give me some tips or train me contact me ;)

see you in game

Salut Polmtop,

I am french-canadian, living in Québec, welcome aboard. The thing I would have most liked to know when I first started playing 0ad was the strategy for building a good economy.

I now start off my games by sending the horse-rider off to capture the chickens, which brings in a trickle of food. Then I send the women to gather fruit from the bushes and the men I usually have gather wood. I'll start spawning more women from the town centre, and get them to help with the food production. I'll send one of the women off on a building spree to make houses, and one to build a farm next to the bushes. Then when I have enough women working on food, I'll send the next batch of women to cut down trees.

If you start like this you'll be likely to have a stable economy early on in the game and hopefully won't run out of resources when you try to build or spawn new units.

I hope this helps.