===[COMMITTED]=== New Animation (Work in progress)

Jos3BV

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I'll continue this work whenever i cant. Sadly i cant put all my time on it now, but i'll try to make some progress.

Thank you very much for what you have done, and we are grateful for all the help we can get, so don't feel as if you have to do everything. Do what you can, when you can, and others will do what they can when they can, and together we will make a great game ;) (And thank you very much for replying to PMs and not just disappear when you got busy, that's worth a lot on its own. There have been far too many who just left and couldn't be contacted, even just to determine that they were busy.)

• Like 5

Well they were pre exported as daes the format we use. They were tested in game by Jose too.

For 3dsmax the process is shorter now that blender supports a bit more fbx

Trial versions exists and we cannot just say no to models. Also cinema4D files will be more useful than imported fbx in blends because that will likely mess up and that will lose all the IK setup and constraints of c4d during export.

Also you do not need them to make new ones as the original armature was made in blender by Enrique

• Like 2

+ Build V2

+ Walk V3

i'm constantly looking for a good .c4d to .dae exporter, But there is not clear answer to that problem. i've seen that some people can do it with out any issue, the problem is they don't say clearly the way to do it.

i've already tried a couple, there has to be someway to do it. it's a matter of time.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This guy at Youtube gives some tips on animating the shield units. I took a look at some of 0.A.D.'s units and they were mostly fine (esp. the horse units) but it's still nice to have this information in mind when remaking the animations.

Edited by yoreei
I meant to say "shield units"
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...