The most popular civic (factions)

Peregriino

The most popular civic (factions)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What's your main civic (faction)?

Actually I play with Romans, it's my preferred civic.

When I begin I play with Iberians and after with Maryans, but the Romans conquest me. I play with seleucids sometime ago, but I back with Romans soon.

The Romans have a great infantary and siege weapons, it's hard play with them because the cav. are the main units yet, and the romans don't have a good cav, just swordman cav with great cost in late game.

My main civilization is the Carthaginians, though I am also quite comfortable with the Romans (though I am least effective with them, since spearmen are my best unit), the Spartans, the Athenians, and the Macedonians, and in all honesty I am willing to use any civilization.

If we speak about gameplay, lately i'm playing random. I think this survey will have more sense when civs get more difference between them.

BTW, I like Mauryan elephant workers and their foot archers, but I think that they don't have a good late game. IRC, Ptolomies and Seleucids are also great with their cheaper expansion allowing faster trench warfare map control

Edited by av93

Though voted Roman faction actually using more others, kind off like many, my most used is macedon but to be honest rome was the supreme domination faction for arround 800 years while Macedon "empire" was Alexander the great "Empire" while he lived then split into many other factions, and he didnt lived long.........