The game should have more ages and technologies

krillmax

Here you can found technologies tread http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16631

The game is not finish yet, the team will be add more technologies in the future, if you want suggesting some technologies

0 AD unlike to age of empires don't exist the terminology "Age" in 0 a.d you build colonies and you upgrade the colonies into phases

Village, town and city, so the technologies are no discovery research by mankind like age of empires , it's about improves existent in the time frame of the game. There is "Delenda est" ( a mod) that experiment with a 4 phases?

• 1 month later...

Real Time Strategy?

I do not really want "Empire Earth".

I do not want to build a "civilization.

How about a battle game that is does not rely on "peons" gathering stuff to build house to support population.

Military camps, foraging for food and palisades can be built; but Walls and town centers.

Give me an army, support it in the field and do battle.

What army built a wonder???

Real Time Strategy?

How about a battle game that is does not rely on "peons" gathering stuff to build house to support population.

Military camps, foraging for food and palisades can be built; but Walls and town centers.

hey take it easy. The game is development.

Real Time Strategy?

0 A.D. is not just a war game, but rather a warfare/economy game. Some people define games which deal only with the actual battlefield activities Real Time Tactical games, as Strategy does include a bit more than just the fighting.

On a related note: in my experience most related games which have come out in recent years do focus on the tactical side rather than the bigger picture/having economy as well, so personally I'm glad that we try and do a bit of both :)

• Like 2

Real Time Strategy?

go play league of legends or smt m8

• Like 2