0 AD Strategy Discussion

Sanguivorant

To me, it depends on which strategy I am using and what I know about my enemy.

If I know that my enemy is going to play aggressively, I might stay longer in the village phase, and even get out some cavalry to harass their economy.

If I feel it is safe enough to boom, I can usually get to the town phase in six minutes. Of course, in order to do that, I have to sacrifice villager and military production in the short run. But this allows me to use that fertility festival tech much faster, which would allow me to exceed my opponent in economy.

• Like 1

@iNcog

I watcher your video when you post. But I just watched your battle's movs, I begin give more attention for micro after watcher this video.

About the fertility boom is more complicated because this video isn't a guide. And because and don't know play with Celtics.

I play with Romans and I try learn others way of expansion, adapting the good things and try think ways to counter too.

In video your oponent have more units then you, but he can't use it. But I think, one way to counter this may be counter in begin when you have few units. A good sword rush perhaps is a good way to counter? Romans have a good sword man with some ranger units to counter horses and other ranged units. What do you think?