Video Editor Application - Peter C.

Position: Video Editor

Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free?
Yes

Do you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license?
Yes

Name:
Peter Cacciatore
Email:
petercacciatore6@gmail.com
Availability:
7-8 Hours Average
(Optional) How old are you? Not because it matters, but rather we ask this to anticipate your availability and other factors based on where you are in life.
I am currently a film major in college who is specializing in editing.

Skills and Experience:
I have done considerable work making trailers and gameplay videos for various Total War games and mods. I have a lot of experience with several different editing applications including Adobe Premiere and After Effects. I have a fine ear for timing of music in my work and have a firm grasp of editing technique.

Motivation:
I have always loved video editing and film making from a young age. In particular I love making videos with my PC games such as the Total War series. It's personal for me since it was making those Total War videos that got me into pursuing this kind of work in the first place. I was bed ridden from a couple of operations on my legs several years ago, because I had little else to do so I tried making these battle scenes with Medieval 2 Total War's cinematic editor. Everything kind of snowballed from there.
Personality:
I see myself as someone who can make a powerful dynamic image with a lot of heart as well.

Short Essay:
I've known about Wildfire Games for a while now since I've played the 0 AD on several occasions. It's an enjoyable game for sure. I want to help this project to see it continue to grow more and more. For me personally I would love to help to expand my professional portfolio and get more experience in a professional setting.

Interests and Hobbies:
The other stuff I like to do is make live action films for my College work and make mods for the various games in the Total War series. Much of my work that you will see is promotional work for my own mod: Medieval Kingdoms Total War.

Staff:
(Optional) Do you know, or know of anyone on the team?
Community:
Total War Center
Favorite Game:
Total War Rome 2, although I hate playing favorites.

Work Examples:

Here is just some of my work I've done over the past year.

I have more if you wish plus live action work as well. Thank you for your time.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...