Units are locked in front of the walls

franco95

Hi guys, I noticed that often the units are locked when leaving and entering the village, they stop in front of the fences or walls. And when the bell rings alarm some people get stuck in the same way.

I hope you fix that.

One other thing, I played against Petra on medium difficulty and massacred me in a short time, I had just 30 men and 200 her, when I tried the easy difficulty was always very disadvantageous situation, I hope you to lower the difficulty of artificial intelligence.

I can't really answer that, I guess it is a pathfinding issue. However If you have multiple problems you'd better create separate threads for each of them making it easier for people to see the different issues you are encountering, cause if you stack 10 issues in one post you can bet you will get an answer for 1-2.

Erm, if you have problems vs petra in easy there seems to be much room to improve your gameplay.

Spectate decent players to get an idea of how to build up a working economy which enables you to train more soldiers...

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15271 contents a few nice videos...

I noticed something strange, the first 2 games I played I made against the Romans, while another I made on the same map against the Britons, and I noticed that they were much slower to create the troops and the their village compared to the Romans in the previous game (with the same difficulty), it is possible that on the basis of civilization will also change the difficulty?

I made a video and I'm uploading it right now on my you tube channel, in the video you will also see that when I arrive in the village I see that British cultivated their fields with life at 1, and therefore not active. It 'a bug?

P.S: why the workers are only women xD?

P.S: why the workers are only women xD?

It's actually more of the opposite: the women are only workers =) In other words: the women don't (generally) fight, while the male workers both work and fight. Unless you are talking about the AI? But I think I've seen it use both citizen soldiers and female citizens to work, so I doubt that. The female citizens are better at farming though, so for that it's best to use them :)

• Like 1