Problems with the units

Sentar

All the formations are disabled for movement, and the phalanx, syntagma and testudo only work for alignment IIRC.

The pathfinder is currently being reworked, and the formations were causing bugs and frustration. When they are fixed (hopefully before the next Alpha release) they will be back.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

all units its unavailable to click and cant alignment

only can click the phalanx,syntagma and testudo

but didnt works when move moves all in 1 point

http://prntscr.com/4xdgwg

http://prntscr.com/4xdhqv

I join these words!

I am very upset by this behavior of the game!

The developers have added a lot of useful features - it's good!

But breaking battle management order - this is a very very very bad!

All the formations are disabled for movement, and the phalanx, syntagma and testudo only work for alignment IIRC.

The pathfinder is currently being reworked, and the formations were causing bugs and frustration. When they are fixed (hopefully before the next Alpha release) they will be back.

Еhis is a very very very bad!

<3 the people working on path finding

i really can't wait to see the fruits of their work

now, what i find more shocking is that you would actually play a game on acropolis :P

i jest

I don't actually mind the lack of formations, I find that cavalry units in particular have very nice movement now.

• Like 2

Cannot git branch have been made for new pathfinding and formations and left the old formations in svn branch? Maybe you not think of this? hm?

There is a Git branch for the new pathfinding. And the old ones were removed because they had issues, not because they were in the way of new ones. You could still revert to an old revision/use an old Alpha if you want to play with them though.

There is a Git branch for the new pathfinding. And the old ones were removed because they had issues, not because they were in the way of new ones. You could still revert to an old revision/use an old Alpha if you want to play with them though.

Yes, they had issues, but not so much as the issues without them. I reenable them.