"Your graphics card doesn't appear to be fully compatible with OpenGL shaders."

cristyshor

24 minutes ago, Ceres said:

If you have 2 GPUs (integrated + external), you might consider switching the integrated GPU off in your BIOS settings, where it usually is set to "auto". But please be careful, so you do not end up with no GPU working and thus making reverting the setting in the BIOS very difficult (without seeing anything on your screen). You might take some photos first and note where to click etc. But usually, this problem should not occur.

Furthermore, Windows users might consider checking what the "dxdiag" tool reports and post the results here.

I went into Nvidia settings and made the Nvidia graphics card default for all programs (instead of allowing Windows to choose). I also went into Windows Display settings and set pyrogenesis.exe to always use the Nvidia graphics card. I played a match and then did some Atlas work, with no crash or bsod. I'll test it more tomorrow. 

• 1 month later...

I may be late but I anybody stumbles on this error I have fix for this

First of all..

1. Do you get windows start up screen when you launch computer?
Windows 10 Freezes on Startup or Boot [Solved] - Driver Easy

2.Does it show version of OpenGL CL version or "Not available" in AMD Radeon Software.

Well If yes you should check what monitor cable you use and where it is connected.
If GPU requires different cable then you should buy one and connect it.

If you get Windows start up screen and theres version of opengl then its fixed and you should be

able to launch 0ad .

I was given wrong monitor cable and it was connected into wrong spot . It should not have launched pc in first place.
So.. I had alot of graphical issues etc..

This fixed it and I hope it will help other people who will stumble on this forum with same issue.

^_^

Edited by benisen11