Water Fall Mountain Map

How should the teams be set (is it a 2v2 or a free for all)? They're all set to 1 here.

Sorry about that thanks for drawing that to my attention. I rushed the map change from 8 player to 4 player and forgot to set up the teams. i will fix that now it was supposed to be a 2v2 team set up as follows 11 22

The idea for this map was supposed to be a large map with teams on far sides from each other wich would make an early rush kind of tricky and the minimul space at the beggining was suppose to encourage early expansion throughout the rest of the map the the brunt of the war would be faught in the middle for land . who ever wins the battle and over runs the opponent would be able to march forward to the main bases of the enemy. i think if the game could handle 4v4 with minimal lagg one team on each side of the map it would be a very interesting fight and allow people to actualy build across the whole map.with small battles in some places and large ones in another not just the typical build huge army and mass advance i guess not a game style everyone would like but its what i in visioned.

Edited by SwampGremlin

If you were refering to the battle castle map i knew that we play alot of games on that map its was pretty fun the statues were not op or anything either just kind of a neat twist. At first when i made the map i did not know they were units but after playing a game with them i decided to leave them there =)

Edited by SwampGremlin