New player here

Hiya, and a pleasure to meet you all!

I just stumbled upon this wonderful project! I never heard of it before, and it's exciting to see how constantly it has been developed.

Still trying to get the hang of the game. Similarities to AoE help, yet the lack of a proper tutorial makes the learning curve just a little steeper.

But I'll persist :)

Tutorials are Coming soonTM :i-m_so_happy:

We had to set up something called Triggers for scenarios, from what i've heard... we have them now? (can't find them)Which was basically the requirement for a tutorial make stuff do stuff when you do stuff, See where I’m going with this? I hope so, I don't.

Also, suggest you try to get the Balance branch, or SVN Because in 3/4 weeks time.. thats what you will be playing. ;)

Triggers are in SVN but not in A16 (check Gallic Fields or Survival of the Fittest maps, auron2401) thus it would be possible to create tutorials for A17. However, I doubt whether it is a good idea to create them already since things change from release to release.