[Mapping Contest 16] Submissions

niektb

Three weeks left to the deadline: A good time to open a submission topic.

You can participate in the contest by posting a zip file here.

In this zip the following should be included:

• All the map files should be included.
  • One screenshot and a 400x300 map preview image. (Reduce the fog if you have many to get a clear overview, please no signature in the preview image) To create a screenshot in Atlas: Zoom / rotate till you have the part at the screen that you want to create a screenshot of, then click Misc hacks in the top bar > screenshot. Check the message for the save location.
  • The map should be either normal or medium sized and should have 2-4 players (depending on the flavour of the designer). The map should logically correspond to one of the two themes. We also require to release the map under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license to be able to land in 0 A.D. or in the CoM Mappack. By submitting your map you automatically release it under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license.
Also state whether you created your map with SVN or Alpha 16 to make sure the judges play the map like it was intended.

In this topic no posts save submissions are allowed. All other posts are being removed. Instead refer to the following topics:

For technical discussion refer to this topic: http://www.wildfireg...showtopic=18896

For any other question you can ask in this topic: http://www.wildfireg...showtopic=18897 (The announcement in the WFG forums)

Think of your own creative, original name! Do not name it after the theme!

Edited by niektb

• 3 weeks later...
First off i would like to say i love this game also love the map editor simply amazing. Figured id make a map for the contest hope its somewhat acceptable =).

The map can be 4 players because it is a skirmish map it is a Large map wich probably disqualifies me enjoy anyways . Also the file might be called New mountain in the editor that is what its called in mine.
Edited by SwampGremlin
  • Like 2

I was Wondering if i Changed the Water Fall Mountain map from 8 player to 4 player would it be accepted as a map for the contest although it does not meet the size requirements, I also wanted to do some more to it before the end of the time alotted.Thanks

Edited by SwampGremlin