Ponies Ascendant Alpha 1.0

LordGood

I had no idea those were missing lol

on a side note,Ā  how do you like the ballista tower as a defensive building? It was meant as a mild defense against siege weapons and knights. Though it can take out blobs of stationary infantry in a single shot, its slow reload and projectile speed makes it seem not as overpowered as the standard defensive towers. satisfying to get hits with, not too infuriating to fight?

Vanilla defenses definitely need some thinking over and I'm wondering what the proper direction will be

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/19/2014 at 7:36 PM, LordGood said:

I am certain,

You all saw this coming.

PoniesAscendant_alpha_01.zip

This was just a fun project for me to get to know how to employ different art assets a little better,

Hope you like it so far!

Ā 

Hi @LordGood,

OMG.... I've just played this mod briefly, and it's fricken amazing...Ā  BRILLIANT WORK my friend !!!Ā Ā :banana:

0AD in itself, a brilliant game... But I love the graphical mod, nice touches throughout and very very funny... :D

Do you have any other projects in the pipe line, such as maybe a Star Wars themed one??Ā  That would be cool... :P

Cheers, Lister

Edited by Lister Of Smeg
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

OK so this makes anything I do boring and sane by comparison. Whew.Ā 
Stone age civ's with ride-able diprotodon coming up.Ā 

In a year or three.Ā 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diprotodon#/media/File:Diprotodon_optatum.jpg

For those that don't know it is a giant extinct relative of the wombat and the koala.Ā 
One got chased down a hole, the other up a tree and the rest died out.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

This is an amazing project. We have been having great fun playing with the alternate mechanics.

I was going through this topic to see what discussion there has been about the earth pony siege trebs. They mess with rally points upon creation of units who all want to go to the trebs. Also, can't direct units anywhere within the range aura of the treb without them wanting to repair, but when I want to repair it can be difficult or impossible to right-click the target I want repaired. Something messy seems to be going on there.

Edited by poised