Ponies Ascendant Alpha 1.0

LordGood

What kind of hardrive? Toast means exactly (Symptoms)? Did you hard_shutdown and not try to recover data yet (so there might be a chance if no SSD)?

HDD in my laptop, 10 years old and it just started getting bad sectors. it's not readable from a PC but it is bootable on the school macs. IT managed to pull the SVN to a flash drive. The deep paths are missing and I have files missing here and there. Might be a bad copy too, though. There doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason to the pattern of the missing files. I just need an external hard drive to copy everything over and sort it out from there

I think it is all pretty awesome. A+ for creativity, except... ponies? really? I grew up in the era when they first came out and this is what I associate with them:

article-2118633-12483BC7000005DC-58_634x

I can't connect the dots in my head between that image and 0 A.D. :P

But... that is my problem. Fantastic artwork! I think it would be a fun mod, to mod your mod into a Medieval faction. :sword_rune:

• Like 3

I think it is all pretty awesome. A+ for creativity, except... ponies? really? I grew up in the era when they first came out and this is what I associate with them:

Is new subculture, they call themselves Bronies ( brother+ ponies) that is outside the target demographic of little girls. Most bronies are friendly teenagers and young adults that simply aren't afraid to admit to enjoying a show that is innocent, colorful, and funny.

The latest rendition of My Little Pony is much different than the previous generations most people associate the title with. This show has a fresh, modern look, and tells fun stories that people of all ages can enjoy. Not to mention the show is amazingly well-made and showcases a massive amount of talent ranging from voice artists, to writers, to music composers, and much more.

What began as a simple internet meme has turned into a massive global fanbase. This website was created with the hope that it would answer any questions you may have, as well as help settle any confusion as to what exactly bronies are.

I would assume that the keyboard has got access to " though? :) But no big deal, just found it a bit funny when your post said "This website was created with the hope that it would answer any questions you may have, as well as help settle any confusion as to what exactly bronies are. " :P

[...]

But... that is my problem. Fantastic artwork! I think it would be a fun mod, to mod your mod into a Medieval faction. :sword_rune:

Absolutely, I think the buildings would fit very well (maybe with some modifications) in a European civilization (mostly 2nd half of the Middle Ages but maybe some hay roofed buildings also earlier on)!