Makhimos Overpowered

Mega Mania

As a player of 0 AD i found this a little bit strange, an Egyptian levy phalangite could beat a Foot Companion in hit points seems to be an insult to Macedonian Phalanxes who have more military training, experience and stamina. In order to avoid controversy, i suggest that Makhimos or Egyptian levy phalangite receive hit points equal to a Persian Sparabara even they achieve elite status.

Thank you.

I think the purpose of the buff for the Ptolemaic phalangiates is to make up for the lack of good starting town center citizen units. I think most factions have starting units that counter the ptolemaic units which makes rushing the Ptolemy player ideal. Else I would suggest the development team to rethink the unit roster for the Ptolemaics since the units don't seem to balance correctly. Probably switch the phalangiates to the barracks. Thorax shield spearman and some kind of peltast to the town center. Move the archer to the mercenary settlement building. Include mercenary hoplites to the mercenary settlement building.

• Like 1