Fighting techniques references

• 1 month later...

Recorda esconder la espada (con el escudo), el enemigo no tiene que leer tu movimiento, es como en artes marciales.

In the video I show the guys make secure dont show the sword is trust sword kind but if is swing-cut is fine.

image.thumb.png.eab407f2807aedee7b6e14e5b290177b.png

He hide the sword, put the sword to this form and the shield combined with sword may be you use the shield to distract enemy, similar to an martial artist use their hands.

He isn't in combat pose.

image.thumb.png.48b731f6472e767705a5e152783c2b0f.png

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

1 minute ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Don't forgot attack to the throat even without a weapon is very tactical. you can use the shield and provoke that.

Hide contents

isn't the aspis too much heavy to hit with the shield ?, for the roman legion i do plan to make that, but for the aspis i have my doubts also could collide the shield with the head prop.

27 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Recorda esconder la espada (con el escudo), el enemigo no tiene que leer tu movimiento, es como en artes marciales.

In the video I show the guys make secure dont show the sword is trust sword kind but if is swing-cut is fine.

something like this could work

image.png.34d80b6bd2ac59449d8e361736683d42.pngimage.png.db49ff278a0d93da5a347b9092175075.pngimage.png.d3137801fad87f86acae9aa1f5d127d3.png

Couldn't add something like an stab because of the frames lenght yet it i did the aspis hit, i learned from the horse not to make different frames lenght animations or they will be broken.

Btw i have to say the swordsman spart_champion_sword have too much attack range, if you put spart_spearman wich have a long attack range with the spear and the swordsmand attack each other, the swordsman have the same attack range of the spearman when he only has a small xiphos it think swordsman attack range needs to be reduced.

Spart_swordsman_f.gif.d55314bc910fdf0ab477c6b40d0c49fa.gif

Edited by Alexandermb
  • Like 2