Sabaton: War of the Weeping Lands

Sabaton: War of the Weeping Lands is an awesome take on a popular game called Brigandine: The Legend of Forsena! Stema, Urbz and , Carnifair The three nations,are in a state of war and consternation has spread throughout the three weeping lands.

There is a lot of bloodshed and territories seized by someone else.

The Heroes or the Monsters, Whom do you support?

Will the nations reunite?

Guys, you've got to get over to- https://www.indiegogo.com/

I said before is more the negative influence than positive when a costumer/client isn't part of target is more prejudicial from a spammer.

And a game or product can be hate. The popularity ( in this case the people that knows the existence of a product) is high but in a negative aspect if he wants to we contribute in that project , may be he is doing the wrong way spamming something to wrong audience.

The message is poor, the link is wrong, the info is very poor dint show even a single concept art, I take my time to find whst he talking about, was a waste time.

----- sorry I'm a advertiser ( yeah like ads thst you see in tv or press ) he first need to crate or know how can be their audience and identify their potential clients-----

He Only choose randomly a forum game. He don't care. When you make a advertising or a notice you need to know how show the announcement where are your audience, how old are they, language , religions or believes, etc.