Last Warnings -24/4/14-

Lion.Kanzen

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/helpers/Commands.js line 223 reference to undefined property cmd.metadata

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/components/GuiInterface.js line 993 reference to undefined property cmd.queued

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/session/messages.js line 385 reference to undefined property msg.guid

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/ai/aegis/base-manager.js line 121 reference to undefined property HQ.basesMap.map[((x + xi) + ((y + yi) * width))]

Engine exited successfully on 2014-04-25 at 21:19:26 with 2540 message(s), 0 error(s) and 4 warning(s).

and see this one.

vkbgC34.png

they don attack my rams, why?

and for Translation team I see this one with Spanish from Chile.

Nok4zP0.png

2. There are some cases where the ai sets it's soldiers to passive, or standground, because it can't handle strange cases. So it can happen they won't attack a ram. is very disconcert ant you can thing the Ai can send a message to say when are in passive mode? For developer curiosity?

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

I'm not sure, becuse I play to times and I don't remember if in second time what Ai I was select it.

I try to play again. The females are very good with tasks, but when I rush the at last time( the Ai practically lose the game because don't try to counter again or attack again, only perform a single attack ( massive and laggy one)

That I ask for the feature that let match setup remember the preferences for each matching.