[Collection] Fueled's Gameplay Mods

FueledByOCHD

Hey Mute. cool idea. Which dependency is meant by "Dep"? Can you specify it explicitely? Later on this information will go in a 0ad-side mod json/xml file, see mod manager.

And MuTec is there in two variants?`

Best just keep it as modular/independent as possible.

As You can always add more than one mods to pyrogenesis via:

pyrogenesis[.exe] -mod="modular_water_mod" -mod="another_mod" -mod="..."
Also, what is MuTec for? I have problems understanding abbreviations.

And what is Antr?

Sorry for noob questions here.

Edited by Hephaestion

• 2 months later...

Before we can update the Animal Training to SVN - creating a bundled Alpha 15 or at least Alpha 16 package of Mute Lovestone's significant work is obligatory.

Here I bundled the Alpha 16 version. I will also create release tags in github for both Alpha 15 and Alpha 16. After that, the github repo will only contain a SVN compatible version and not several subfolders which are not directly useful as a mod (as the art/, simulation/, ... folders have to be in the highest level mod folder).

train_animal_a16.zip

• 1 year later...
On 7/20/2014 at 5:12 PM, Radagast. said:

Before we can update the Animal Training to SVN - creating a bundled Alpha 15 or at least Alpha 16 package of Mute Lovestone's significant work is obligatory.

Here I bundled the Alpha 16 version. I will also create release tags in github for both Alpha 15 and Alpha 16. After that, the github repo will only contain a SVN compatible version and not several subfolders which are not directly useful as a mod (as the art/, simulation/, ... folders have to be in the highest level mod folder).

train_animal_a16.zip

What ever happen to Rada btw?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/10/2016 at 1:58 PM, MuteLovestone said:

so atm linux is sort of holding me back, im going to reinstall windows 7 and see if that will speed things up

Your freedom respected, if however you were to slowly switch over to Linux, that will be a huge performance / efficiency improvement in the long term - especially if you dive into the command line and are serious about automation.

Maybe you want to use two systems, either dual boot or Laptop, Desktop PC, self contained systems like NVIDIA Jetson?

While general device support (e.g. media devices) are easier to get to work in Ubuntu, I'd urge you to not make the same mistake as I did (I know, I also have a hard time trusting such "lectures" when other pople warn me) and immediately switch to voidlinux.

I know it is not wise to do this unguided, so a lone wolf UNIX future-friend of terminal / command line has it easier on Ubuntu- or Mac-like systems.

voidlinux (future proof, simplicity, reliable, time saver) | Ubuntu (working out of the box, but beware at some point this will lead into chaos and weird/difficult to find bugs) | Win for emergencies (e.g. help out friends).

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • FueledByOCHD changed the title to [Collection] Fueled's Gameplay Mods