COM Art Eyecandy Suggestion Thread

Stan`

I'm making this thread for every one that needs a building for the main game that isn't particular mod. That will also prevent people from spamming other forums when the want something.

- #1Fishing Hut : ← Stan

Reference : 1

- #2Crucifix : ← Stan + Lion.Kanzen

Reference : Thread

If you have suggestions, comment below and I'll add them to the list.

Edited by stanislas69
  • Like 2

Sorry for the misunderstanding i meant global stuff that can be used by anyone. For instance the fishing hut might be in any scenario.

Also this is to prevent people to say in a topic talking about for instance a civic center to give ideas about another mod.

hahaha, junker. In Germany this means: Adliger (with plenty of lands even, so a special Lord. once ago my ancestors had plenty of lands in the far east of germany ... well until .. you know what happened for sure, it's been our own fault ... even though my ancestor didn't decide upon war or peace.)

Give me the names, since I'm nearly always active. I'll keep it updated.

Cool. That was the missing info for the modders out there. Brilliant.

(me not yet having some to propose .. and I'm moderator myself as of the core of six theoretically ... though if this is not liked from the team it's no problem)

hahaha, junker. In Germany this means: Adliger (with plenty of lands even, so a special Lord. once ago my ancestors had plenty of lands in the far east of germany ... well until .. you know what happened for sure, it's been our own fault ... even though my ancestor didn't decide upon war or peace.)

Never will I have self esteem. And even though some people call me the Prince, for my kindness or something, the only nobility title I could have had has been lost a long time ago, and it was baron.

Cool. That was the missing info for the modders out there. Brilliant.

(me not yet having some to propose .. and I'm moderator myself as of the core of six theoretically ... though if this is not liked from the team it's no problem)

Updated.

Awesome. Brilliant fisherhut reference, and scenery. Looks so dreamy.

I'll start working on it :)

Soso a baron. ;) Don't worry I have lost all my titles in the meantime too. It's no bad to be level. The day survive struggle makes you only stronger ...

Wounds make you weaker :) And money games make you loose you nobility. :)

Haha, once my grandfathers argued about Forest. The neighbour mixed up the trees and my grandfather was not happy and just went out to cut some trees of the neighbour in avenge.

Another once while playing cards lost a complete forest (though we still wonder how they managed all that forest ... it's even by now for us few almost unmanagable eventhough it's not really that much, but we are two male old enough people only .. and they didn't have the motor cutter ... poor trees btw, I always regret it when we have to go into the wood, last year had to cut almost 50 ... I still can't live with that .. call me crazy if you like.)

Also our former eastern estates were completely destroyed by our Russian friends. Those in Dresden (another esteem) also was completely filled with houses everywhere. They even built another house on top of our main house, in a completely new style. Really .. that made my grandmother very angry, you can imagine. Well .. but that's all past time. Now we just have 28 ha left. Not even enough to feed our own animals. Each winter they are almost starving ... have to live from water. I hate it. But climate change lessened our harvest last year. It's just because of the mild winter here in europe that the animals survived.

Edited by Hephaestion