(Aristeia) Playtest: Egyptians

shieldwolf23

Should now be fixed. Thank you for spotting.

Why would it be, we're several centuries before vanilla ;)

Try changing formations/scatter to formations/null in civs/egyptian.json, line 206.

Good.

You embolden to me continue with this with your help. thanks a lot.

---------

Tech Tree

We need find alternatives to wood cutting to boost it, is for gameplay reasons

Thank you.

I have outstanding the title about Rise of the East.

I can make icons for the units in Millenium ( but first I need sure to update the game)

I can make the units skins and change props for more those accurate, I can buildings, the problem is Millenium don't use a design doc, especially for Norse units, if you provide the name of the units in a list I can research and starting to create them.

Rise of the East only needs 3D art to be finish.

----------

@Wowgetoffyourcellphone agree with use some features from Delenda Est scripts like Aura healer in temple and buildings like storehouse can be building outside from player territory ( neutral) with los ing heal.

-----------------

i hsve a friend can help me to compose music ( we can try)

• 2 weeks later...

As I mentioned previously in http://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18505&page=10#entry305231, your stables mesh is off-centre (that blue/green/red axis marker is the 0,0,0 origin point for the mesh). I'm not an artist, but I would imagine you would need to centre the mesh in blender on the x,y axis and re-export or something.

• Like 1

We need to make a selection of 16 out of our currently used 31 music songs from that site to be able to use them without hazzling.

ok actually we aren't use even 16 , take care of them.

I see if a friend ( musician ) can help us in the future.

-------

You can ask Stan if can solve the buildings incorrect position, the problem isn't the place is the rotation, try look it in the Atlas .

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

It seems that these songs are currently used in Aristeia:

From Incompetech:
Ibn Al-Noor (Egyptians)
Hero Down (Defeat Summary screen)
From Antti Martikainen:
At The Gates Of Babylon (Main menu)
Is that correct?
Would you be able to select 14 more songs from Incompetech that we could use for a variety of civs we planned, Lion?

It seems that these songs are currently used in Aristeia:

From Incompetech:

Ibn Al-Noor (Egyptians)

Hero Down (Defeat Summary screen)

From Antti Martikainen:

At The Gates Of Babylon (Main menu)

Is that correct?

Would you be able to select 14 more songs from Incompetech that we could use for a variety of civs we planned, Lion?

Yeah , but is too early to select them but we can split off from the game the other 14 and put in "share mod"(?)

(Forgot to mention the location as well, which might be more relevant than scale in this case :P )

In object mode, press Ctrl + A and choose what to "Apply". This will set the center to the center of the model (and not the center of the start of the model) etc.

Ok later I will try

---- you see my loading bar screen ? How can disable the desing behind it? And where can find the xml related actual design have a lot of files is like a maze and that is mess.----

I'm trying to implement New Menu based in Rome 2 tw and Attila tw , obviusly I'm imitating my own design

Ok later I will try

---- you see my loading bar screen ? How can disable the desing behind it? And where can find the xml related actual design have a lot of files is like a maze and that is mess.----

I'm trying to implement New Menu based in Rome 2 tw and Attila tw , obviusly I'm imitating my own design

Go to gui -> loading -> loading.xml. That XML file defines the gui setup for the loading screen

Inside that XML file, you find different sprites being used for the loading bar. Namely: LoadingProgressBarBackground, LoadingProgressBarLeft and LoadingProgressBarRight.

If you then go to the sprites (gui -> loading -> sprites.xml) and look up those sprites, you see which textures are used in the loading bar. You can either replace the textures with your own, or remove the image object from the sprite you want.

• Like 1