(Aristeia) Playtest: Egyptians

shieldwolf23

I got these

Using infantry from fortress

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/egyptian_champion_swordsman.xml"

ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/egyptian_champion_swordsman'

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/egyptian_champion_swordsman.xml"

ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/egyptian_champion_swordsma

• 2 weeks later...

How did you do the obstruction? And could you show an image of the current stable and former ram?

nope , there things like that obstruction I can't make or mod ( I know I'm very noob to be modder) hehe, if you guys can fix that, props are missing that other thing I can deal at all.

May be simple guide to how deal with these matters can help a lot.

I mean we have pers_stable.xml obstruction.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

nope , there things like that obstruction I can't make or mod ( I know I'm very noob to be modder) hehe, if you guys can fix that, props are missing that other thing I can deal at all.

May be simple guide to how deal with these matters can help a lot.

I mean we have pers_stable.xml obstruction.

Lion you will have to edit the template file, also...Try to add a decal :)

We can't release Aristeia, cause you haven't answered on copyright matters (music mostly)...

Lion you will have to edit the template file, also...Try to add a decal :)

We can't release Aristeia, cause you haven't answered on copyright matters (music mostly)...

I need have some little research but we can split the egyptian ost, the main menu we need ask to the guy that give us Millenium music

Lion: Could we have it so that it the x,y axis is central in the mesh, please. Because at the moment your mesh is being rendered off-centre.

xdwXy82.jpg
I'll update the obstruction values once the mesh sits in the middle of it.

neiktb: We were previously using the macedonian ram and the persian stables as placeholders. The new ram is identical to the placeholder but with different shield props. (If you'd already worked this out, then my apologies for telling you something you already knew ;))

Edited by s0600204
  • Like 1

I get those

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/egyptian_champion_swordsman_ramesside.xml"

ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/egyptian_champion_swordsman_ramesside

Why the tech tree is not the same as vanilla version?

bsRGjyC.png

Why is missing the icon toggle off formations?

ytV7Ibb.png

I make new Icons

txGxkVK.pnguKZ11H1.png8cc2kGF.png1TnQuWm.png

@Niektb you can request or ask to make something for Millennium or RotE?

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/egyptian_champion_swordsman_ramesside.xml"

ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/egyptian_champion_swordsman_ramesside

Should now be fixed. Thank you for spotting.

Why the tech tree is not the same as vanilla version?

Why would it be, we're several centuries before vanilla ;)

Why is missing the icon toggle off formations?

Try changing formations/scatter to formations/null in civs/egyptian.json, line 206.

I make new Icons

Good.
  • Like 1