I am from Brazil (-3 GMT), my name is João Paulo - but you all can call me John if you want.

My nickname is the same I use to play (also my Twitter account) - and yes 'cos I like Hexadecimals (;

I've tried 0 A.D. some years ago but unfortunately hadn't much time to appreciate… However last year I had to install some games to my kids and accidentally rediscovered this awesomeness source of pleasure with them.

Edited by 0xD3C0.de
Forgot GTM, nick description and such…
  • Like 2

On 22/04/2021 at 2:00 PM, Grapjas said:

I'm from the Netherlands :) 

No. I am from the Netherlands instead.

The name comes from a combination of my favorite AoE2 unit, the monk. Whose use was way more celebrated in the former heydays of the true arena clowns, such as the all mighty king eddy. Converting all your units in arena by using monks gave a real good feeling and I the happiest moment of game-play should be where I defeated a goth player as Britons by mainly making monks, which counters the huskarl. It was great to see my opponent getting frustrated with that game and all the conversions. I am also inspired by a vietnamese player on age of empires, called saymyname, whose name resulted funny casts as you can imagine.

Luckily, 0AD suits me as we still have very good book waving units in the form of the priests.

Edited by LetswaveaBook
added info on my username.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, 0xD3C0.de said:

I am from Brazil (-3 GMT), my name is João Paulo - but you all can call me John if you want.

My nickname is the same I use to play (also my Twitter account) - and yes 'cos I like Hexadecimals (;

I've tried 0 A.D. some years ago but unfortunately hadn't much time to appreciate… However last year I had to install some games to my kids and accidentally rediscovered this awesomeness source of pleasure with them.

Seja bem vindo ao fórum ! :  )

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 31/05/2014 at 10:32 AM, auron2401 said:

Yes sir, will do so sir!

I'm James, im from australia. You know, what the americans think is new zealand and europeans forget exist (curse you austria!)

My nick is a word combination of Australia+moron. Au-ron. 2401 is my birthdate.

uhh.. i like cheese?

At least your country was not defeated by birds, that is a plus xd

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, guerringuerrin said:

Greetings from Argentina!

My nickname comes from a famous pizza place called Güerrin here in Buenos Aires.

If u ever come to Buenos Aires must taste the best pizza ever since 1932 :P

I would like to show u a photo of the front

Pizzeria-Guerrin-buenos-aires.jpg

Dang, it looks like the spot!

I just looked at the menu online and it looks soo good. Do you like the pizza or empanadas more?

Edited by BreakfastBurrito_007
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, BreakfastBurrito_007 said:

Dang, it looks like the spot!

I just looked at the menu online and it looks soo good. Do you like the pizza or empanadas more?

ofc it is the spot  :D

In general I like more empanadas than pizza but nothing can beat the stuffed fugazzeta they make. 

Edited by guerringuerrin
  • Like 4