[Collection] Design Docs

Lion.Kanzen

Good work Zophim! That's looking pretty complete to me.

Excuse our fuzzy github organisation in terms of research. It's really pretty unclear where to put it. Btw. the combination PDF & Github will not make sense, as PDF is a binary format and Github can't handle binary. If you had docx or odt this would be preferable. (only if version control looks important for you, otherwise just upload it here and it's fine)

Thanks; I uploaded a .doc file to my previous PDF post in this topic. I was not able to submit a .docx or .odt file (some kind of incompatibility or other, I'm guessing).

@Lion.Kanzen: the Sea Peoples are definitely a part of my order of operations, and as far as the Canaanites go, I plan to represent them in some form or fashion as token units for the Phoenicians and/or Sea Peoples.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

That emblem looks incredible, Lion! I'm very impressed!

was very hard because the color and material with these color I was try to imagine some realism a ornamental emblem where the early Assyrian and Bronze Age Asdiruan mixed into a melancholic and Grounge style like the game style.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

It appears the recent server upset/transistion has left the design documents/civilisation profiles behind on the old server, and they will need re-uploading.

I have a copy of the "New-Kingdom Egyptians Profile" *.pdf locally, but seem unable to upload it to the forum, or else I'd start the process.

Zophim? Guys?

Edited by s0600204

It appears the recent server upset/transistion has left the design documents/civilisation profiles behind on the old server, and they will need re-uploading.

I have a copy of the "New-Kingdom Egyptians Profile" *.pdf locally, but seem unable to upload it to the forum, or else I'd start the process.

Zophim? Guys?

can be nice upload to other document hosting like scribd and link here

• 1 month later...