Rogue republic abandon us?

Lion.Kanzen

Sorry, bad texture artist here. :/

To complete, the tank chassis + turret as is has been created by blenderartist Heinzelnisse. It's CC3 licensed. The chain and wheels I had to remodel due to topology problems when importing into the pyrogenesis engine.

There are several turrets attached to the main tank.

If you think it's easy to create, why didn't you create the proof of concept yourself then?

Be warned, you'll hit heaps of errors, it took me quite some time to overcome those ridiculous errors like "Failed to create VBO's 32xx". Anyway, it's done, badly, but it has proven the concept of Sander's turret code. They follow their targets while the tank moves. :D

Ships are units too. I know it's misleading that structs like siege engines are in the units/ and not the structures/ folder, but the folder names really mean mobile/ and static/ and because not even that always is true, we should rather call them units/ and buildings/ which comes close to what it means but is not really worth changing.

Units can garrison in other units too, so there is no problem concerning the tanks. They can be all: ship, vehicle, static fortress (if unmanoevrable). The limits are our work and effort.

But the main entity type of tanks is unit.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...