Important Announcement

Pureon

This is the April Fools joke that just keeps on giving. :lol2:

ROFL - I mean, we're still talking about it for several weeks after. It's so funny how some people bit the bait.

When I first saw it, I immediately started thinking of making a hero by the name of Rick Grimes (or Glen, Maggie, or Daryle for that matter) :)

ROFL - I mean, we're still talking about it for several weeks after. It's so funny how some people bit the bait.

When I first saw it, I immediately started thinking of making a hero by the name of Rick Grimes (or Glen, Maggie, or Daryle for that matter) :)

Whoa.... Several weeks? This zombie skeletal fighting is really getting to me! Could have sworn is was a week and a halve ago! :shocking:

• 3 weeks later...

But for real, can some industrious and talented modder look into making a skeleton/zombie/evil faction?

Could use Myth 2 Soulblighter dark faction units as inspiration and a little WarHammer Tombkings for that ancient flavor.

It'd be a nice contrast against the awesome historical accuracy of 0AD.

I'd play that.

Taringa!

Outside of Latinamerica Nobody knows about Taringa. XD. Even is blocked in many servers in USA.

But for real, can some industrious and talented modder look into making a skeleton/zombie/evil faction?

Could use Myth 2 Soulblighter dark faction units as inspiration and a little WarHammer Tombkings for that ancient flavor.

It'd be a nice contrast against the awesome historical accuracy of 0AD.

I'd play that.

check the mod section. ;) you can do that there.

We can do this faction. But modders are thinly spread. Also modders not only wish to add content but functionality to allow to add even awesomer content. Thus we're quite stretched.

Just like the main team we can need every helping hand.

Edit: We needed a civilisation document too for example see this one from Lion and Rodmar and Atemneses' Egyptians. https://docs.google.com/document/d/13U8XzkBT6cU5kFB2uzsdAD4tjig8xtxhJDx5PpGrsGE/edit.

Edited by Hephaestion