Council of Modders: We are recruiting!

niektb

Cool. The more civs the better. In general we could create a variety of props for each epoch.

Then the factions simply get assigned which props they are allowed to use for their buildings and culture.

This way Chinese would only be able to construct buildings with for them typical roofs (depending on trade and cultural exchange perhaps others too). Also this would allow to assign each prop a timeframe (starting and end point of time). This would make the factions evolve over time.

Edited by Hephaestion
  • Like 2

y luego

Luego empezamos programar y modificar crear el arte.

Los edificios y props se crean y las unidades se re texturizan y añaden props. Hay un tutorial en este sub foro de como empezar esto.

Primero necesitas las unidades básicas del centro cívico , debes decidir q unidades se quedan fuera( caballería en este caso)

I do not oppose to it but I'm just wondering if Trinketos is able to conversate in English (that would speed up communication with him)

ok

Trinketos podes entendernos y hacer una conversación en inglés para podes hacer esto más rápido? Eso se pregunta Niektb, si no no importa vas depender de mi o de Google translator.

usted puede abrir un tema para ti CIV, si quieres. ¡Por favor, ya sea

• (1000 AC) [Civilization] olmeca o
  • (1000 AC) [Civilisation] olmeca o
  • (1000 AC) [Civilisation] - olmeca o
  • (1000 AC) CIVILIZACIÓN - Olmeca
a su gusto.

you can open a topic for you civ if you like. Please mention either

• (1000BC)[Civilization] Olmec o
  • (1000BC)[Civilisation] Olmec o
  • (1000BC)[Civilisation]--Olmec o
  • (1000BC)CIVILISATION--Olmec
to your liking. Edited by Hephaestion

Podes abrir un tema para tu CIV, si queres. Podes ponerle estos nombres para identificar tu proyecto.

(1000 AC) [Civilization] olmeca ó

(1000 AC) [Civilisation] olmeca ó

(1000 AC) [Civilisation] - olmeca ó

(1000 AC) CIVILIZACIÓN - Olmeca

a tu gusto.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

So he is requesting to have an Olmecs project?

@Lion.Kanzen

This is fine however, a couple things should be clarified first.

We need to have assurance of dedication to this project. Essentially we do endorse a no-project limit, however within reason. The problem is, we can't take on projects with only one person interested.

In light of his proposal, I would back a project that deals with all South American civilations, Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, Toltecs, etc, etc...

But if he's willing to dedicate time for this project, ask him if he knows of anyone else that wants to join him? Or if he can get others to help him. If we have a convincing interest and following for this, I can arrange to have it done :)

We don't need another dormant "Rogue Republic" on our hands ;)

Edited by Romulus

Re read what I stated in this paragraph.

"But if he's willing to dedicate time for this project,

ask him if he knows of anyone else that wants to

join him? Or if he can get others to help him. If we have a convincing interest and following for this, I can arrange to have it done"

Contrary. I have kept the gates open. But however, we still in recruiting phase, anyone he can bring to help work on a project like this, will be beneficial.

Re read what I stated in this paragraph.

"But if he's willing to dedicate time for this project,ask him if he knows of anyone else that wants to

join him? Or if he can get others to help him. If we have a convincing interest and following for this, I can arrange to have it done"

Contrary. I have kept the gates open. But however, we still in recruiting phase, anyone he can bring to help work on a project like this, will be beneficial.

he say "I want to be part"

Apart of an Olmecs project?

Or part of the Council?

and Olmec project is a single civilization, he wants add a single civ.

Aristeia for example and Millenium wants add many.

He only wants to be part but don't say anything about his project, he doing alone, like other modders

If you don't know for example Oshron have a one about mythology and he may be don't want be part.