RUSSIAN Remarks and offers

CoMMoN

Доброго всем времени суток, я из России у меня есть замечания по игре и предложение, в общем предложение сделать русскую локализацию (я хотел сам перевести но не нашел файла с языком) , замечание, при стычке с врагом войны как бы выснут т.е как игра лагает, но это я думаю анимация или что то типа этого

PROMT Translation:

Kind all time of days, I from Russia at me am remarks on game and the offer, in general the offer to make Russian localisation (I wanted to translate itself but has not found a file with language), the remark, at skirmish with the enemy of war as though выснут т.е as game лагает, but it I think animation or that that of type of it

I found Google translate did a slightly better job translating from Russian:

Kind all time of the day, I'm from Russia, I have some remarks about the game and offer in general the proposal to make Russian localization (I wanted to put myself but did not find the file with the language), the remark at a skirmish with the enemy war like vysnut ie as game lag, but I think the animation or something like that

English:

To reply to you comment on game lag, we are aware that the game can slow down significantly in large battles and are working to make it faster.

Russian (via Google Translate):

Чтобы ответить вам комментировать игру лагом, мы понимаем, что игра может существенно замедлится в крупных сражениях и работаем, чтобы сделать это быстрее.

Я так понимаю то, что там находится нужно скачать и кинуть в гру или это не от компилированне файлы,как их устанавливать простому человеку?

English (translate google)

I understand that there is a need to download and throw in the cargo or it does not compile the file on how to install the common man?

• Like 1

Я так понимаю то, что там находится нужно скачать и кинуть в гру или это не от компилированне файлы,как их устанавливать простому человеку?

На данный момент система интернационализации находится в разработке, потому для использования локализованной версии игру прийдётся скомпилировать. Я писал инструкцию по тестированию русской локализации некоторое время назад: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/0ad/language/ru/discussion/37989/ , она уже несколько устарела:

* репозиторий/ветка сменились на https://github.com/leper/0ad/commits/i18n

* язык уже можно переключать в меню (в инструкции я менял системную локаль)

Поддержку интернационализации планируется включить в Alpha 16, которая будет выпущена в конце марта - начале апреля. Тогда будет достаточно добавить файл перевода и заменить шрифты.

----

Currently the internationalization system is in development, so to use the localized version of the game, one must complile it himself. I wrote instructions for Russian localization testing some time ago: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/0ad/language/ru/discussion/37989/ , it's a bit outdated now:

* repository/branch were changed to https://github.com/leper/0ad/commits/i18n

* language can be selected via menu (in the instructions I changed the system locale)

Internationalization support is planned to be included into Alpha 16, which will be released at the end of March or start of April. Then it would be enough to add the translation file and replace the fonts.

• 3 weeks later...

А можно пред релиз :D уж играть в нее очень хочется, а на энглише нам Русским не очень удобно

And you can before release :D really play it very desirable, and we Englisch Russian is not very convenient

• 1 month later...

Когда жу уже выйдет игра? жду 2 месяца уже , слежу за ходом работ и дальше 97% сдвигов нет

When Ms. already released game? waiting 2 months already, watching the progress of the work and further 97% no changes

Когда жу уже выйдет игра? жду 2 месяца уже , слежу за ходом работ и дальше 97% сдвигов нет

When Ms. already released game? waiting 2 months already, watching the progress of the work and further 97% no changes

Soon, they are testing the release , if you see they are editing the process release, that means approximate to days or a week.

как раздобыть русский язык для игры? Почему все время выход чего либо из зарубежа (ваш продукт включительно) не внидряют русскую локализацию

how to get Russian language for the game? Why all the time or what the output from abroad (inclusive of your product) is not vnidryayut Russian localization

• Like 1

Because Russian isn't complete enough. Only 58% of it is translated. https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/0ad/

To get the Russian locale, go to transifex (link above), then go to Russian -> Public (main mod) -> Download for use. And save the file as ru.public.po under mods/public/l10n/ (see http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths for the complete path, create the l10n directory if it doesn't exist).

как раздобыть русский язык для игры? Почему все время выход чего либо из зарубежа (ваш продукт включительно) не внидряют русскую локализацию

how to get Russian language for the game? Why all the time or what the output from abroad (inclusive of your product) is not vnidryayut Russian localization

the best you can do is invite other Russian friend to join to our project to finish the Russian language. I do the same with Spanish language. .

• 3 months later...

как теперь перевести на русский, в первый раз все удачно было, а щас не пойму как т.к изменения вижу

as it is now translated into Russian for the first time, which is all it was, but right now I do not understand how to see because it changes

Нашел несколько проблем по игре,
1) ужасно виснет игра при локальной игре (интернет не сильно проверял)
2) некоторые боты выдают ошибки в яваскрипт файле и выводит в цикле ошибки
3) вылетает игра при игре в локальной версии
4) настройки игры (то есть в самой игре когда играешь по сети) не изменяются.

Вопрос если не секрет, а какой движок вы используете?

Found some problems in the game,
1) wretched game hangs at a local game (online is not much tested)
2) some bots give errors in the javascript file and will loop error
3) The game crashes while playing in a local version of
4) The setting of the game (ie, in the game when you play on the network) are not changed.

Question if it is not a secret, but what engine are you using?

Edited by CoMMoN

If you have installed 0 A.D. you have the engine. If you are a programmer who wants to change the engine in some way you can download the source code via SVN or GIT.

А где можно скачать более точно? просто на сайте найти не могу

Вопрос, есть ли у вас картинки для игры типа логотипы, сплэшскрины и прочее, музыка, я хочу сделать для игры лаунчер чтобы качал сразу и с нее же запускал игру.

Раньше когда я задавал вопрос по русификации игры вы мне давали ссылку на один файл который нужно было просто добавить, сейчас же когда я хочу обновить свой файл русского языка у меня выдает список

~1q1ISK0O.png

Объясните как мне обновить без лишних телодвижений ?