Revolution in Age of Mythology Modding

Dear 0 A.D. community,

This is just to let you know that we've had something of a revolution in the modding section of Age of Mythology Heaven. Tasev created a file converter (ABE) that allows you to export models from 3ds Max into AoM directly, without facing any of the constraints we previously had (number of frames/materials, attachpoints, etc.).

I thought you guys might be interested since a lot of you have their roots in AoM modding. Most of you will be fine with the instructions you can find in ABE's readme but there's also a beginner's guide in case you need it.

Best

Android

ABE_Guide_Banner_zps1ce6db50.jpg

• Like 2

This is most certainly off-topic here yes :) I'll move it to the correct forum :)

yeah I will try don't sounds too rude, that I was ask. But I was sure.

Now to topic...

The problem with mods this games is, low support with troubleshooting and bugs, that why never like the mods :(.

Actually I play AoM in my Mac with macsoft version. The RTS can support their mod players, like TW series or steam workshop with their store...etc :). AoM don't have Romans :( .