The All New Trade and Supply Concept

Romulus

I hope the dev take this as a really good feature for this beautiful game.

I think its time we get rid of the ancient aoe way of sending resources to people magically.

Instead I propose donkey supply carts.

These units should move fairly slowly, and should have a capture option with the resources :)

So let's say now I send 1000 each of the three resources to xyz, I send many many of these donkey units carrying all these resources to xyzs market.

Let's limit a donkey units carrying capacity to 50.

But the more donkey units get deployed, does not effect population.

That or if there's lag issues, probably in crease the capacity to maybe 150 and only a 10 unit limit.

This also paves new concepts in the way resources are stored in the game. I propose that grannaries, and a new store house buildings are made limited to a CC's radius, but can be subject to the original one forcing traffic around an empire to constantly supply the city.

All of this is actually making gathered resources something that's tangible in the game like it were an entity.

So during attacks if you capture a storage house you now have access to that players entire stockpile :D

• Like 1

I remember Imperium III with a similar concept: In each city you have diferent stockpiles, and you have to move donkeys with gold or food between citys. I don't know if the devs wants to develop a thing like this, but a little concept that could be implemented is a little delay between you send the tribute and the moment that the ally get the resources.