===[COMMITTED]=== Farm Beautification

LordGood

These fields, are they (going to be) map specific or civ specific?

I don't know if its possible to make them map specific. One of the more learned programmy-types might be able to tell you. As far as I'm planning, I'm making them civ specific.

I'm doing a bit of research to see who gets what in terms of crops. Seems the Brythonic tribes had very little in terms of 'greens' before the Roman incursion. Grain centered agriculture.

I was surprised

• Like 1

Yes and different civs you maybe want too put the cart on different locations of the fields so it dont look like clones and maybe for some fields a small walls wooden/stone.

And for the lemon trees maybe not on a field but the player can place them separate on the map.

Edited by RoekeloosNL

Well most of the feedback I've gotten has been positive, so I'm going to keep on it. The olive trees can stay Gaia, I don't see orchards happening anytime soon with the size of the footprint, also they would probably be better with obstruction boxes.

Fences around the edge might look a little odd without obstruction boxes but I'll see what I can do.

I'll also try to make some different farm decals for variants

Olive tree is the first model I made completely from scratch :P

It's going to look a little messy, I doubt the ancients could plow mechanically straight rows and have even yield throughout without tractors or fertilizer