females on 0AD

newcivs

The female condition on 0AD factions was very very "random" conservative "athens" free "Carthage"

i think that we could representate it with 3 templates:

* Coservative "For Athens and Macedon and romans and Seleucids "as ever been on 0AD"

* Freedom "Carthage, Ptolomeaics, Persians and Celts" "can build millitary buildings but doesn't fight

* fulll-freedom "spartans, as ever been on 0AD"

• 3 weeks later...

Roman women were the most prettiest though.

Garlic women...ooops I meant (Gallic) were gross. They cover their hair in deer fat. And briton women were even more disgusting.

Whether the women of Rome were sexy, well mannered and their hair were as flaxen resembling Venus herself.

Roman women FTW! :)

Edited by Romulus

Garlic women...ooops I meant (Gallic) were gross. They cover their hair in deer fat. And briton women were even more disgusting.

Whether the women of Rome were sexy, well mannered and their hair were as flaxen resembling Venus herself.

That makes me think it would be nice to have more realistic fat units then =)

Roman women used lead to make their skin look paler, so that could have caused all sorts of behavioral disorders and other problems. Prettiness for sanity not the best trade-off. I would prefer an brawny Spartan woman to a lead poisoned Roman woman myself.

Roman women used lead to make their skin look paler, so that could have caused all sorts of behavioral disorders and other problems. Prettiness for sanity not the best trade-off. I would prefer an brawny Spartan woman to a lead poisoned Roman woman myself.

Lead tastes nice when you lick it off their skin.

And anyway... The upper class citizens did, and not really that many.

7sxsBOV.jpg

The Romans have eagle nose, big expressive eyes, the color can variate between green, black, brown. Even gray as Lucius C Sulla.

This is not from Roman period but you can see the same Roman woman face. I don't know how called thst characteristics.

p6UTu6M.jpg

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

7sxsBOV.jpg

The Romans have eagle nose, big expressive eyes, the color can variate between green, black, brown. Even gray as Lucius C Sulla.

This is not from Roman period but you can see the same Roman woman face. I don't know how called thst characteristics.p6UTu6M.jpg

That is not souly true.

Egyptian woman had the eagle nose. Like Cleopatra.

Roman nose has a big bridge that's all.

And those women are hot. Nice looking and I bet great in bed.

It has been documented that Roman ladies were the best in bed, and you talk about brauny garlic girls and Spartan woman... They didn't move and ride like the Roman gals :D

Edited by Romulus

That is not souly true.

Egyptian woman had the eagle nose. Like Cleopatra.

Roman nose has a big bridge that's all.

And those women are hot. Nice looking and I bet great in bed.

Romans have that nose, may be not so inclined but the roman women were most beauty than Ptolemaic females like Cleopatra.

Romans have that nose, may be not so inclined but the roman women were most beauty than Ptolemaic females like Cleopatra.

Roman ladies were the most beautiful in the world... Like Venus herself... How barbaric women loathed and envied them.

http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1328284-bigthumbnail.jpg

Sigh....

Edited by Romulus

Roman ladies were the most beautiful in the world... Like Venus herself... How barbaric women loathed and envied them.

cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1328284-bigthumbnail.jpg

Sigh....

is hard say that, we haven't visual proof of that and the beauty is relative. For some people here I can say prefers Blondes like most of Germanic.