[FIXED]boar full bug

newcivs

i setup a 0AD game but the boar is bad! says missing animations, on 0AD Editor i only gat "cofee alucinations" a random cofee pieces repeated error with extreme speed

this is the log

ERROR: Model art/meshes/skeletal/boar is boned with unboned animationERROR: Model art/meshes/skeletal/boar is boned with unboned animation

I've given a look at this the other day and have been completely unable to understand what happens. Collada seems to load the skeleton properly, so the issue is with the model. But importing/re-exporting in Blender fails. And there has been no obvious changes that would have broken the boar.

I've also had this issue, after cleaning the cache (as wraitii knows), but somehow, it got cached again. Now I don't see any errors, but the boar is folded like some piece of abstract art.

Can we get an older version of the boar and see if that fix it ?

• 3 weeks later...

In the past when there was a single skeletons.xml file, changes to any of the model skeletons could break the others. The SVN logs for the skeleton directory show 3 commits have touched those files since A15, so I would revert each one and any other animation changes until we find a revision that works. Maybe leper should know about this too.

Trac ticket for this bug: #2332