Han stuff concept sketches for fun!

Ayakashi

Hi all,

Its probably too late into the development now for it to be of any use, but I thought to just post some concept sketches I've done/doing. Starting with the Civ Center, because I remembered saying somewhere that the current design don't feel "Han Dynasty" enough. (Sorry to be so blunt) :P Its just for fun mainly but it would be sick if they can help with future development in any way at all! :)

post-15249-0-95876900-1388884253_thumb.j

post-15249-0-29525200-1391563276_thumb.j

Sorry if it look a bit crappy, I'm no good!

I'm working on the rest of the buildings and there will probably be units as well when I have time.

EDIT: Noticed that I've written the plaque text the wrong way round, so I moved them.

Edited by Ayakashi
  • Like 11

I'll definitely model and texture them. Specially if you keep making such awesome concepts that fire up my modelling instincts lol.

EDIT: BTW, if you are interested, I invite you to try your hand with ptolemaic and seleucid concepts currently under development, you'll be more than welcome to do so :)

• Like 1

Go watch Red Cliff!! :D

Lol, jokes aside, you can look at all the film sets used in all the Romance of the Three Kingdoms dramas. If you copy and paste 漢朝建築 on Google images, which is Chinese for Han Dynasty Architecture, it should come up with pics of reconstructions.

EDIT: Added concept for the temple. It probably won't be appropriate until part 2 though, since Buddhism hadn't spread to China until around 68AD.

post-15249-0-08582500-1390089185_thumb.j

Edited by Ayakashi
  • Like 3

Wow, that looks so great (a little bit too tall compared to the other temples, but they are really high in general ... I think in game it should be a bit shorter - people might think it's a wonder or something the first time they see it!)

I think 68AD is justifiably close to 500BC - AD, but that's up to the developers ...

Anyway, I really hope Enrique models them (or Lordgood, although he seems more reluctant)

• Like 1

Hey Ayakashi, I'm sorry, I hit delete by mistake navigating in my phone in your last post when my stupid thumb tried to make bigger the tower concept image that you posted to see it better :( Could you repost it again please? Sorry... And awesome work.

Maybe you should stop viewing the forum on your phone :P;) Nah, don't worry, but please do be a bit more careful :)