Suggestions for 0 A.D.

Wijitmaker

How about adding "options" for Random Maps? They are defined in the .json file for each map as dropboxes. In match making gui a button appears called "Map Options". Clicking it would open a small GUI which contains the "options" we defined in .json file. For example I define these options: "Name:Biome Option1:Temperate Option2:Desert Option3:Polar". So a dropbox named "Biome" will appear there containing those options. Then we can make the biome in .js depending on the option selected. This feature is present in Civilization 4 and makes match making more flexible.

Hello every body.

Today three players make a large game. We saw that elephants are too strong, almost invincible by other units.

In general it's need to banalance civ.

Also, remember that right now we're working to implement features and art. We intend to work on balancing and optimizing performance once we reach a beta version.

How about having some maps that are not random but you can select your civ in the beginning. If you've player Warcraft/C&C games/BFME you'd know what I mean. Maps are premade. Each of them has some "special entity" which will turn into player base and it's units in the game. Player units are defined in their .json files already. And we'd have more beautiful maps playable with different civs. What do you think of it?

I'm considering filing a "bug" report about this issue. What really bugs me is that when I construct buildings on slopes, either the buildings stick out of the ground or are partially buried. Too see what I mean, just build an outpost on a slope. I think that the building footprint should be flattened.

I'm considering filing a "bug" report about this issue. What really bugs me is that when I construct buildings on slopes, either the buildings stick out of the ground or are partially buried. Too see what I mean, just build an outpost on a slope. I think that the building footprint should be flattened.

There is likely a ticket for this already.

• Stan` featured this topic