Suggestions for 0 A.D.

Wijitmaker

While i had a headache, i came up up with the idea of Rebellions, where a city is taken over by rebels, the rebels would be the same race as you but you have only limited diplomatic options (war and peace). this wouldn't work unless you had miscellaneous civs. like the tribes in AOE3 except they actually did something.

"I don't think there's ever been a point where you'd get a 'reply in seconds', few forums are that large. Actually, I've found this forum to be a little more active than usual as of late."

Maybe not seconds but still overnight replies, stipulate Replies rather than the singular reply, is a mile and a half away from what you get on the forums now: COME ON PEOPLE TALK OR something. I'll be good now. besides i'll be gone for a while: School goes back next week and i go with it. (BLOODY AUSTRALIA)

• 4 weeks later...

Here some more board activity for you guys. I recently stumbled upon your site and I'm excited about what all of you are doing with 0 AD.

I've got a quick question for you.

Are you planning on having a unit based upon the Theban Sacred Band?

I've got more questions and ideas I'd like to voice, but they're escaping my thought at the moment, but I will post when they come to me. The game looks awesome! Keep up the great work guys. I'm anxiously awaiting the release.

Thanks Gylippus! In fact the Sacred Band is going to be present in the game as a campaign unit :) Additionally, in possible expansions we will attempt to bring the Thebans in as a civilization branch, which of course means the Sacred Band.

Feel free to ask more questions and suggest anything that comes to mind!

• Stan` featured this topic