what is more profitable?

newcivs

Why you post this here?

Edit: never mind, was moved to right forum.

Edit2: To me a big attack it's when you do it with 50 units. 500+? That a big lag XD match setting.

But if you play with 50 at population max, the Ai is more weak. Less military and more civilian.

But in all cases you need do a big attck to destroy the AI economy.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Huge attacks won't let you win, your units will just get stuck until you give up playing. An attack with 100 units is already pretty huge.

But to counter aegis, it's best to create an army with only 10 units, as fast as you can, and attack them. Do not come too near the cc, as those arrows kill you raster fast, but try to shoot his units. Meanwhile, keep creating units at your base, and send them to help your small army already there.

Patrol around the cc, and try to kill everyone who comes out. When your army there has grown to 50 units, you can attack the cc itself.

Ok, you need drain resources in map or controlled all in order to stop Ai production, you need know about rock paper scissor tactics.

And yo unknow about snap big armies and Siege warfare tactics.

Siege Warfare tactics don't mean use a catapult against a building, for example you can close all exits to your enemy close their city with a big city wall and kill all civilian units. And then destroy primary defenses.

You need be optimized your army effectiveness heal units and rotate the units are "damaged" or injured.

I usually send smaller armies from the beginning and then work my way to gain map control by focussing on getting more civic centers built.

Once I gain the economical advantage, I focus on building larger armies and attacking the enemy from different positions.

Huge attacks won't let you win, your units will just get stuck until you give up playing. An attack with 100 units is already pretty huge.

But to counter aegis, it's best to create an army with only 10 units, as fast as you can, and attack them. Do not come too near the cc, as those arrows kill you raster fast, but try to shoot his units. Meanwhile, keep creating units at your base, and send them to help your small army already there.

Patrol around the cc, and try to kill everyone who comes out. When your army there has grown to 50 units, you can attack the cc itself.

thanks!

and 500+ units means pop points, because the catapult for example has 5 pop cost and elephants 3